Jumping Spider Media subscribes to the tenet that “Content is king”; after all, Bill Gates is rarely wrong! The internet began as an information highway and quality content still reigns today, now it has become an interactive and business hub. Content is king both when it comes to your site visitors and the search engines; that’s because well-written content makes a website informative and gives it (and the business behind it) substance. This is key in positioning it as an ‘authority’ site – an expert and market leader in its field – which results in a positive end-user experience as well as those all-important organic search engine rankings.
At Jumping Spider, we go further than most SEO and SEM companies, by being able to provide full copywriting services by trained journalists. Our writing team prides itself on combining creative flair for the written word with a geeky knowledge of the latest SEO copy techniques (there’s that mix of geeks and creatives again!). We can help you bring professional polish to your website, and as with all of our services, we tailor our copywriting services to meet your needs. We can:
- Provide a regular proofing eye
- Take a template four-page website and build it up into an authority site
- Write your website from scratch or re-write it without your site having any down-time
- Write regular press releases about your business as part of an article marketing campaign
- Create or add to blogs with regular engaging posts
- Set up and maintain Twitter accounts with regular pithy Tweets
- Provide any additional or off-line copywriting services you may need, from leaflets and newsletters to glossy brochures
Our writing team is not only trained in copywriting and journalism, but also in research. This skill should not be underestimated as it allows our writers to quickly learn your business and its industry, bringing understanding, depth and insight to your copy.
SEO content writing is a core part of our business; even those clients who do not have copywriting as part of their digital marketing campaign are free to pick our brains as to best practice when it comes to their content, and we’re always on hand to spot those rogue grammar and spelling mistakes!